I did not receive any JIRA emails after I were re-instated in my company. No JIRA emails in my outlook account Parimaladevi@planetart.com Inbox.They recreated my email account but I did not receive JIRA Email in my accout. Please help to solve this
Hello @[deleted]
Thank you for reaching out.
Can you please point out to us what e-mails you are not receiving? Are you talking about issues notifications or admin notices like password reset?
Also, are you a site-admin in your site? Most of the troubleshooting steps for notification can only be performed by Site-admins, so if you are not, we will need to engage the site-admin of your site.
That being said, I suggest you try the following steps:
Let us know if you have any questions.
@peter, I am not a site-admin in my site. I am talking about issue notifications.
Thank you for your answer.
As mentioned in the answer before, you need to be a Jira Administrator to properly troubleshoot the problem and change the settings that could be possibly blocking you from receiving notifications.
That being said, please contact your Jira Administrator and ask him to check the steps provided in my last message:
Not Receiving Email Notifications in JIRA Cloud
Hi @Petter Gonçalves
My JIRA Administrator verified and made sure that everything looks right.I have attached my settings as well. Please help to receive the issue notification Email from JIRA.
Thanks
Pari
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.