Hi @Shannon S ,
Application link between Jira and Jenkins
Need you help regarding the OAuth in Jira.
I am trying to configure the Application Links between Jira and Jenkins.
Please find the Navigation - Jira - Applications - Integrations/Application Links on the right side panel we have a option to configure the Application Links --> I have copied the Jenkins URL and Click on CREATE NEW LINK.
Once i clicked on "Create New Link" one pop up displayed to verify the URL, i have verified and Click on CONTINUE.
Once I click on Continue the Link Application Form pop up displayed.
I have filled few fields like Application, Application Type, Service Provider Name, Click on Create Incoming Link check Box and click on Continue but throws error.
I need to fill Consumer Key, Shared Secret, Request Token URL, Access Token URL, Authorize URL -- But i dont have these details to update, could you please help me how do i get these details to update and complete my OAuth in Jira.
Note: Consumer key, shared secret, Request Token URL, Access Token URL, Authorize URL these details will get it from jenkins or Jira.
The first am doing this OAuth could you please help to complete this activity.