Hi All,
I was hoping that someone would be able to shed some light on things for me. We are using a fairly specific workflow to denote location/status of tickets, but I am attempting to keep the "board" as simple as possible.
The current structure is:
Todo: Open, Reopened
In progress: in progress
On Dev: Test on dev >>> Verified on dev >>> move to stage
On State: Test on stage >>> Verified on stage >>> move to prod
On Prod: Test on prod >>> closed
The issues I'm running into is that I can't change status' by dragging and dropping within a column. I would like to be able to complete the "test on dev" task and change the status to "Verified on dev" without opening the ticket and manually changing the status. I also don't want to break out the board by specific status.
Is there anyway to accomodate that in JIRA-Agile 6.3.2.1? thanks for any help!