I was trying Jira by downloading it to my machine. But I forgot my password and tried the password reset option. But am not getting the email. My email manilavoip@gmail.com. Hope somebody can help me out.
thank you,Marc Caldito
Manila VoIP
@Marc Caldito
Are you trying to retrieve the local admin password?
Best,
Fadoua
Hi Faduoa,
Probably not or not sure. But whatever the account type is, the password reset email should be received right?
thank you,
Marc
Assuming that you configured properly the incoming/outgoing email, yes it should work?
When you configured the email, did you run the test from inside your Jira?
Hi Fadoua,
Where do I configure that? I just did a wizard install (next - next - next)... Didn't asked me for any mail server settings. I tried to uninstall and reinstall but somehow it must have kept the credentials.
thanks,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.