How do I do to add an icon/emoji to confluence page title? I see this on Confluence's official website but can't get to do that in my instance.
Hi @Jozias Machado
While I am on the server edition (which isn't quite up to cloud for UI), one big don't do it thing I note with people is don't put special characters in page titles. I have had to go fix that for people a lot of the time.
That aside, I think what you are looking at there is a listing of Spaces and not pages. As such, it will be displaying the default icon set up for that Space. You can find that under the Configure Sidebar selection of Space Detailes (lower left of the window). Click on the default icon and you can load what you like there.
Hi all,
since you're into icons, we have just released Icons for Confluence (cloud), a set of +500 fully customisable icons (colour, size, shape) to be added to Confluence documents. Hope you might give it a try! Thank you
Amazing. @Mike Rathwell thanks for the clarification and suggestion.
It's really handy to have unique space icons, it really makes it easier to find them.
We even use them on our help site, which is made up of several spaces: https://help.k15t.com/
Hi @Mike Rathwell
I'm using Confluence Cloud and I wasn't able to recreate the above page sidebar with Spaces. I am sure they are pages with emojis in the titles. I was about to write a help article on the same thing before I saw this. The above screenshot is from an advertisement video on the official Confluence website:
https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence
Thanks.
You cannot simply copy/paste an image into a page title. At least that does not work for Server on v7.19.1, but I suspect other versions are similar.
As I don't see the answer yet, here it is FYI:
- Select Edit
- Select the page title, putting the cursor where you want the image (at the beginning of the title or whatever)
- At the same time, select the Windows button and either the period or semi-colon character. It should pop up with a list of images to select.
Copy and paste emojis into the page title.A whole bunch of emojis over here to choose from --> https://emojipedia.org/
- Select the page title, putting the cursor where you want the image (such as the beginning of the title)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.