I'm having problem with applying workflow. If I set up a workflow for request type and client logs the wrong type, how can I apply the correct workflow? Can someone please share the answer if you have any experience with this? Thanks a lot!!!
1. Is it possible to change Request Type after ticket creation? If a client log a ticket type A but upon consideration, we realise it is actually type B, how can our agent change the request type?
2. If a request type cannot be changed, can we just remove the request type altogether? Can clients log a ticket without choosing the type?
3. If the request type cannot be changed or removed, and client logs a wrong request type, how can we apply the correct workflow? Does workflow always come with request type? Can we have a request type without workflow?
4. What is issue type and how does it work with workflow?