Hello all,
I have a project (MIG) and I have some related tasks created into another projects.
I would like to have a filter for searching my project issues and related issued. Can I do this?
Thanks in advance.
Susana.
Hi Susana,
Sadly you cannot achieve the desired search using standard features on Jira, since there is no way to pull issues depending on their linked issues field OOTB, you must go for a third-party app instead. Using i.e. JQL Booster Pack you can type the following:
Search for linked issues to my project:
issue IN linkedIssuesOf(' project = "My Project" ', 'relates to' )
Note that this is just an example, you must tune above query to fit your needs.
Using this app you can also query other issues relations, check:
References:
Hope this helps you to create awesome queries
Kind regards
see if this helps:Project = "MIG" AND issueLinkType in "(relates to)"
Thanks Meghna_sing but it doesn't resolve my issue.
This filter shows the issues in MIG project that have a link "relates to" but I can't see the issue related that belongs to EC project .
Hi @Susana ,
Welcome to the community !
You can write the JQL in such a way where you need to see the issues of both the projects but just assigned to you only.
Go to Filters-> search issues-> click on Advance Search and then write the following query.
project in (MIG, EC) AND Assignee='susana'/or the assignee name
If it will not work for you then find out the other fields which can help you like label for your issues etc. and make the JQL according.
If you are new to the JQL & Search and then Please watch my these two videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLz5f28-jCE&list=PLaFzfwmPR7_KEFu3-mvdxQC4gsoiEOMNu&index=25&t=0s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMO-5ac2it4&list=PLaFzfwmPR7_KEFu3-mvdxQC4gsoiEOMNu&index=24&t=0s
Regards,
Monika
Thanks Jack,
You're welcome
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.