Hello,
I have a unique use case I am wondering if anyone can provide some guidance on. We perform audits for a customer that we support. We use a JIRA Classic Project to create a task for every audit we need to perform. In that JIRA task, we have a custom field with the email address for the person we are auditing. This customer is used to working from our support desk, so what I would like to do is from the the JIRA Task I would like to create a support ticket and link it to the JIRA task, but the catch is that I would like the "Requester" to populate from the Custom Email address field I have in the project task. When we create the JIRA Support Task, it would send an email to the Requester and we could communicate with the person being audited via the support desk.
Just as an FYI, I know I can create a support ticket from a JIRA task using the link functionality, but it does not let me set the requester.
Is there a way to do this.