Hello, I have some custom field that at the time of searching in JQL does not recognize or cannot find the field. -the field is associated with the screens. -the field type is a date picker and is attached to all projects.
@[deleted]
Hi Vanessa
had the custom field been added lately? If yes had there a reindex been done afterwards.
Are there any restrictions to issue types?
That KB article might provide additional details
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/custom-field-not-appearing-in-issue-navigator-search-criteria-125698089.html
Cheers
Kurt
Hii @[deleted]
May be it is because of sync. So have you checked integrity checker and reindex your jira??
Hello @Kurt Klinner & @Ashkan Malekly , I do not know of the indexing if it was done or not at any time, I work for a client. I am doing the reindexation in the background. I let you know how it goes!
Hello guys,
Performs the indexing without success, error persists.
I still can't call the fields with jql
-Estimated Date of Service,
-Estimated Date of Service -Associated Project.
what do you suggest?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.