We have setup Jira in a virtual machine in Azure due to a legal requirement (we cannot use Jira Cloud because we must store all data in protected environment) and long story short we have verified with Microsoft that all the server settings are correct (allowing HTTP and HTTPs traffic in your network security rules), yet when we try to login to Jira we get a connection refused error. I have re-installed Jira and checked all of the settings, but it does not appear to be working. I believe there is something not working with the connection that is misconfigured on my end, but I have exhausted all options and I am not sure what. I can hit the VM from another VM on the same VNET (they are peered) using the server local DNS name, but any external traffic to the public IP (even when specifying the port in the URL) gets connection refused. I have also disabled the firewall and am seeing the same result.