I would like to show the total number for each stacked bar like the way they are presented in ExcelMy Confluence Chart
Excel Chart
Hello @Samuel Bar !
As I understand, you need to display the total of each point in your chart at the top of each bar.
Currently, this is not possible with the native Chart feature in Confluence. You can check all the available features of this macro here:
[Confluence Cloud] Chart Macro [Confluence Server] Chart Macro
Even though this is not possible with the native Confluence features, there is a chance that this is possible if we use third-party plugins. You can take a look at the Marketplace here:
[Atlassian Marketplace] Confluence Cloud Plugins – Chart
I hope this clears things up for you!
Hi @Diego ,Thanks for answering.
A bit disappointed but, I will appreciate it if an enhancement can bo open for this basic capability.Thanks,
Samuel Bar
Hello there, @Samuel Bar !
I created a new Feature Suggestion pointing at this. You can check the report here:
Provide a setting in the Chart Macro to display the actual total in a graph
Let me know if this fits what you are looking for!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.