Hiall,
I have been working on a Confluence page template in a space, and for each of the changes I make, an email is sent to some, not all, of my co-workers. While I work on the template, I change lots of things, so they receive a storm of emails.
I do want them to receive an email, but only when a template or article has reached a state that the author or editor wants them to know. I found out that users can configure notification levels for themselves, but I want to be able to configure that from the admin's standpoint.
How can I do this? is there a way to set a status?
Something like:
- Working on an article or template: No notifications
- Reaching a draft status: Request a review and comments
- The article is ready for final publication: Send out a Published notification
Thanks,
greetz, Theo