Hi guys,
I am trying to submit support request and the button doesn't work. Can someone advise another way of getting support's help?
Hi @Kanan Hasanov
How you wanted to submit a suport request?
You can raise a support question here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Make sure, you have a login and you are logged in.
Regards, Dominic
Hi @Dominic Lagger ,
I was trying to raise a support question on the page you have mentioned and when I click button to submit it just doesn't response. I am sure i am logged in. I have tried again after your response and it is still not working.
Unfortunately I can't test it
What browser do you use? have you tried to use a different browser?
It worked today. Not sure what was the issue.
Thank you for you response though.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.