Hello.
I reinstalled Windows 10.
And I reinstalled Sourcetree and try Clone.
But I dose not made a Clone.
Please check my error description. and should you give me a solution?
Hello @[deleted],
Welcome to the Community.
The error hints that you configured incorrect credentials. Username looks right, so it must be the wrong password you used.
Cheers,Daniil
Hey @[deleted] , your user is by SSO? (example you use google to create your user) so in that case you need go to your profile and create an app password and use that.
If not, you also can create and ssh key, you can find more information in the link below.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/creating-ssh-keys-776639788.html
Best.
You are right! I create my account using google.I does not found Settings menu. Should you give me that link?
Thnaks a lot~
Of course, you need to navigate to your profile icon (lower corner left)
and select view profile, after that you will this menu
select settings and after that select app password
And create one, select all the options that you think you will need.
The direct link should be this:
https://bitbucket.org/account/user/{your_username}
but you need to change the {your_username} with your username.
I hope this help you to solve your problem.
I made an App passwords, but I got the same problem.
I can log in and see the repository using Sourcetree, but I can't make a clone.
I dont understand it.
How can I fix it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.