Hi All,
Here's the problem: I have a workflow where I want to separate out the Sub-tasks to work on a slightly modified workflow, which I know I can do because I have done this on a test project and it works fine.
But when I apply the workflow changes to the actual project I need it in, and I click publish, Jira goes through the motion of changing the workflow, even asks me which status in the old statuses should match the new ones, I provide the information it's asking for. It then goes through the motions of making the changes, gives me it's % of completion and then tells me it's complete and I can Acknowledge it, but then it hasn't actually made the changes as I go back to the screen where it asks if I want to publish the changes.
The only difference between the Test project and the real project is the number of affected issues. In my test project, there are 4 issues affected, but in my real project, it is close to 1700 issues that are affected.
Question 1, is the 1700 issues in my real project the issue?
Question 2, if it is, how can I fix it?
Question 3, if none of the above, help?