Is there a way to view the status in the card list?
Here is a screenshot of what I see, I would like to see the status in the search results:
Hi Preston - You can do that by going to the Board Settings, then either the Card Layout where you can add a field. Or the Issue Detail View and add the Status there.
Hi John.
When I am on the board, it shows up in that detail.
When I am in the above attached view which is the "issue" view, I do not get that detail (which I would like).
Okay - did you try to go into the Board Settings and make the changes there?
I have. On the board, I can see all of the detail. It is when I am viewing the issues in the "View All Issues" list that I cna't see the detail unless I click on the issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.