Hello, I am trying to create a custom field, but I did not find the "Custom Field" in Fields.
What can I do? Thanks!
I think, you don’t have the permissions to do that. Are you an administrator?
Hi Talita - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You might want to take a look at this video which should help guide you. Let us know if you have further questions about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRJ_8frS_cE
Yes, I am an Administrator =(
Hello John!
I've tried this, but when I click in the icon, the field "Jira settings" does not exist to me. This is probably access, right? Even if I am administrator for the project.
Thanks for your time!
I
Yes, you must be a Jira Administrator to add the Custom Fields - not just a project administrator.
ok, Thanks very much for all your help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.