i have a 2 statuses
open
complete
open =========>complete ( transition id 1)
open =========> complete ( transition id 2)
Can i have a filter which shows the status of the issues in Complete& which used transition
id 2
I was interested in this topic too and I have long researched it in the past.
Unfortunately with the Jiras I worked with (I would say up to 8.7) there is no way to do it.
My idea was to just search the history of a ticket for the id of the transaction, but it is not really possible.
So I would say retroactively I would not be able.
But if you are working with this kind of setup for the future you can prepare your project so that this becomes possible; for example you could trigger a switch in the transaction (for example a hidden custom field with the name of the transaction, that gets filled with a post function in the transaction itself), then it will be easy.
Curious to see if anybody else has other ideas on how to crack this
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.