I am trying to edit a page in Confluence which says that it has no restrictions on it and the padlock symbol is unlocked. But when I click the edit pencil it won't let me make any changes on the page and the Publish button is greyed out. My only option is to click Cancel.I am able to edit other pages without any problems.
Can anyone help?
Hi @Andy Mallinson
It sounds similar to a problem I've had. You can edit pages from "the old editor" and can't edit pages from the "new editor" (That's my guess)
I used Chrome and all the edit functions are greyed out and i couldn't edit.
Can you try another browser?
If this is the problem, look at that issue here:
Regards, Dominic
Thanks @Dominic Lagger . That wasn't really the issue, however I seem to have solved it. I think there was a conflict going on with one of my Chrome extensions. Not sure which one, but got got rid of a bunch and it now seems to be working.Thanks for your response,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.