Hi Everyone,
At first I have Confluence, JIRA and MySQL database hosted separately on different Docker container.
I finished setting up confluence and was able to link it with JIRA and everything seems to work perfectly so I closed Docker and turned off the machine (my PC).
The next day, I started Docker and MySQL & Confluence Containers then when I tried to access Confluence I went back to initial setup.
My issue is similar to the link below, but issue closed as answered but I don't think it did.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/When-I-restart-quot-atlassian-confluence-server-quot-docker/qaq-p/1172621
Now I am not sure what to do now and how to fix it? Why did it work in the first place then after container restart it stopped?
Also, setting up confluence is like a flip coin. I had to do the setup (including remove image/container) almost 3 times before it worked for some bootstrap issue but this another story/issue.
Thanks for help,