Hello there
why i can't see the release in the project that i created, I'm using jira server
looking forward for you support.
Hi If your release has the status "Released" it's filtered out from your project releases by default but you can always use a filter on the page to show them again.
Just to check that your release wasn't deleted, can you see the release in `Fix version` option in Jira search?
Hello NikkiThanks for your answer but I'm using jira server and here is how it looking like
https://prnt.sc/rywykh
let me know if you can help
Regards
Yousef
I see...Could you try to use Jira search and look if the version exists? One of the theory also is that someone might delete this version.
we have done few releases already but it's not showing and no one deleted anything so that's why I'm wondering
It really looks like you don't have any releases in your project. Maybe you could have a look at your Jira audit log (in admin panel) and see if there were any changes done to this release.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.