Project leads are listed here:secure/BrowseProjects.jspaWHERE can you change the project lead???
Thank you!
Hey @Owl DiBlassio - go to the Project > Project Settings > Details and change the "Project lead" field to a different user. Hope this works for you!
I do not see “Details”...
(I am Site Admin—do i need OrgAdmin?)
i should also mention, the project is a JIRA Service Desk, if that matters
so from Projects, I have to click on the triple dots (bread crumbs) on the right hand of the page, which takes me to
/servicedesk/admin/CSD/request-types/group/27
on that page, there is no “Details” link
The option should still be in the leftmost panel. You should see "Details, "People", "Summary"... "Request types ... ect.
Since Jira Service Desk and other Atlassian products are so configurable with permissions, I cannot determine whether you have correct permissions. I suspect your site-admin role has "Jira Service Desk" as 'User Access' instead of 'Admin Access'. Please let me know if I can further assist.
The other Projects don't behave this way, and i'm able to see their Details...it's a bug--the link literally goes to the wrong page--a support ticket has been entered--Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.