Hi, I am Igor Goldshmidt from Israel. I am a quality assurance engineer and I lead the JIRA management in my team. Happy to be here! Good luck to everyone.
Hi @igor.goldshmidt,
Welcome to the Community!
I'd recommend checking out the Jira Product collection for additional tips and tricks.
Also don't hesitate to ask questions if you need to, everyone here is very friendly and happy to help!
-Jimmy
Hi Igor and Welcome!!
We are glad you are here!
Hi @igor.goldshmidt
Welcome to the community. Feel Free to ask your question here.
Hi @igor.goldshmidt ,
Welcome to the community!
Following this path will make you a core part of the Atlassian family, bring fulfillment and joy to your life, and take your career to the next level and beyond.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Feedback-Forum-articles/Welcome-to-your-Atlassian-Community-journey/ba-p/1210504
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
https://ace.atlassian.com/
Welcome to the Atlassian family!
@igor.goldshmidt Welcome, welcome! 🎉
Welcome, from home to home. :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.