EVERY SINGLE article, KB or help I read starts with - Select Settings in the COG. I DON'T HAVE A COG WHEEL. Where is it?
@Dan Perez
Hi Dan
welcome to the community.
Are you running confluence on prem?
Do you have the needed permissions to restore a space (you need to have System Administrator permissions), see https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/restoring-a-space-152036.html
Cheers
Kurt
The cog icon will only appear if you have administration rights in the area you are in.
For example, on Cloud, I get:
If you're not seeing the settings cog here, you'll need to talk to your admins about getting the right pemissions
I'm new to Confluence, and I am positive I don't have System Administrator permissions. My manager, though, who set me up, insists I do. How do I show that I don't have the correct permissions?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.