Is there a way to block Users from logging in but still allow them to create an account.
Here is our case and why we want to accomplish the above.
We need to make the help center only available to Employees but we still need to allow external requests that come via email to become tickets.
I know that Jira does not have this feature(IMHO this is a basic feature), so I was thinking that I could use the configuration in Jira (see below ) and try to block the login from users that are not part of our domains.
As I am new on Scriptrunner, I don't know if it would be capable of such a thing.
Can Scriptrunner block specific users from logging in?
Jira Configuration
Can customers create their own accounts?
Yes, by signing up or sending a request
Can customers access and send requests from the help center without logging in?
No