Hi,
I would like to get a listener on the issue without epic link.
I don't find the way to find the epic link class.
Could you help me?
Thank you for your help.
Regards,
Mickael
Hello @Mickaël ORSOLINO
I am not sure of what you are asking.
If you have a Listener on an IssueEvent you will have an acces to the issue created, updated, assigned, revolved etc...From there you can retrieve the Epic Link value this way:
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessordef issue = event.issuedef customFieldManager = ComponentAccessor.customFieldManagerdef epicLinkField = ComponentAccessor.customFieldManager.getCustomFieldObjectsByName('Epic Link')[0];def epicLinkValue = issue.getCustomFieldValue(epicLinkField)if (!epicLinkValue){ // Do something with issue which has no Epic Link}else{ // Do something with issue which has an Epic Link //For exemple retrieve Epic issue def epicIssue = issueManager.getIssueObject((String)epicLinkValue)}
Adrien
Hi Adrien,
I try to catch each issue created without epic link. I will try your answer.
Then you should just the code I posted with a Listener on event IssueCreated
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.