I am currently running a POC of EasyAgile Roadmaps for Jira Software Data Center edition. The product is amazing, beautiful, and fit right into our instance nicely, however we have 2 things that are greatly limiting our ability to use the tool:
1. How can I customize the details on the card view? I want to include a custom field that we include on cards in the standard board view
2. How can I customize the details on the "preview" window when I click the issue key of a card? We have a handful of custom fields that map to the primary data points we use when looking at these things, and I can't find any way to add them like I can add them to the issue preview options on the board.
I searched through the limited docs, and could not find anything talking about how to customize these, and could also not find any settings on the add-on config or when viewing the roadmap.