Hi, I'm trying to follow this tutorial:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/bitbucket/getting-started/
after installing everything and running my server with
AC_LOCAL_BASE_URL=https://af6793a7.ngrok.io/ npm run start
when I'm trying to create an app when I copy my link https://af6793a7.ngrok.io into the Descriptor URL in the create app form I get this error : An app with this key already exists. Please choose another key.
When I hit the create app button I can see this in the log:
GET / 302 7.639 ms - 45
GET /atlassian-connect.json 200 5.364 ms - -
I'm not sure what am I missing here..
Thanks
Hey @Hadar Epstein,
what does your descriptor (atlassian-connect.json) look like? Have you already tried changing the key in it?
BTW: For App development related questions you might want to check out the Atlassian Developer Community.
Cheers,Sven
Got it! Thanks,
Next time I will post on the right community!
I think the tutorial should add be more explicit and add change a step to change the key.
Thanks a lot!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.