In the subtasks there is a field that needs to be seen in the list of the task that contains the subtasks. How can it be done?
Thanks!
If you log in as an admin and go to Admin -> General Settings -> Advanced, then look for the property jira.table.cols.subtasks, you will find you can add columns to the sub-task display.
Be warned
Hi Nic,
I have tried this solution and was to add a column to represent the component but any date field I try doesn't not appear. Any suggestions?
@[deleted]do you struggle only with adding the Date fields or all fields? Because I tried to add another custom fields or f.e. "component" field and it doesn't work. Just nothing changesI'm so frustrated.
@[deleted]@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- i was told by the support that this is a common bug for the new issue view. If you want this to be fixed, please, press "Vote for this issue" here https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-70206
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.