Just created a new Jira account, am setting up my personal details. When I click to set up my timezone:
Hello Lee,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
When changing the timezone, currently we just need to select the desired timezone and it's not necessary to confirm anything, it will update automatically once you select the desired one.
I tested here and it updates normally, the "Delete your account" just shows on the same page, but if you can safely select a timezone, it won't delete your account.
Regards,Angélica
Looks like the bug shown in the screenshot has now been resolved.I am somewhat surprised to see you accepted your own answer to my question: I'm surprised that is even possible.
Hi Lee,
I'm glad that it's working now.
Regarding the accepted answer, someone called Adarsh accepted, it was not me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.