Hi, my company works in the following way:
- JIRA service desk agent receives an issue from the customer (that must be invoiced depending on the time spent)
- the agent opens some linked issues to our internal departments and log its work (in the original issue)
- each department logs the work into the JIRA timetracking (in the linked issue)
- the agent sends the issue to the billing team as soon as all departments complete their work
I need to set up a JIRA automation in order to add the work logged by each department into the parent issue (the one received by the agent), in order to send it to the billing team (that will invoice the issue with the work done by everyone).
Below you can find a print screen of the rule that I am setting up but I am not able to manage the time spent with smart values (and do the calculation). Can you help me?
Thanks and Regards.
Michele
