Need to change the weekends from (Saturday/Sunday) to (Friday/Saturday) in due date calendar of the JIRA
Hi all,
Any suggestions!
@Sobhy Admin
You can go to Board setting-> Working days and you will get the options to set your working days and non-working days.
Go there and uncheck the friday/saturday and rest will be selected.
Hope It will help you.
Hi @Monika Rani ,
Thanks a lot for your answer, I already did that before asking the question and found that changing the working days in the board, doesn't affect the red highlighted weekends in the due date of the JIRA.
Can you please elaborate more, how changing the board working days affects the calendar of due dates in Jira issue.
@Sobhy Admin I don't think so it is possible through any configuration setting. If you want to achieve this, maybe you need to focus on the scripting part.
if you are okay with my suggestion then kindly accept this answer.
Hi @Monika Rani
Unfortunately, I am not ok with your suggestions.
Changing the board doesn't affect the red highlighted days in the calendar if due date.
Still I can see Sat/Sun are red highlighted when trying to change the due date, although the board has Fri/Sat as non-working days.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.