This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: How Do I Know What Version of Confluence Is Running?
How do I know confluence is hosted in the Cloud?
Thnaks for your response. Ok my domain is xxx.atlassian.net, means that it is Confluence Cloud. But when I look at version it is Confluence 1000.260.0(From About Confluence). But in the documentation(https://developer.atlassian.com/confdev/confluence-plugin-guide/confluence-blueprints/space-blueprints/write-a-simple-confluence-space-blueprint) it is mentioned that 5.3 or latest. What is my version?
If the domain for your Confluence instance ends in atlassian.net then your wiki is Confluence Cloud hosted by Atlassian.
Atlassian updates Cloud frequently, and for the purposes of coding, you can assume that Cloud is always on the very latest version, and ahead of the Server releases.
However. You can't write standard add-ons for Cloud. You can only write "Connect" add-ons. The document you've linked to is for Server, and is about writing an add-on you won't be able to install on Cloud. Start at https://developer.atlassian.com/static/connect/docs/latest/index.html
Thanks for your tips. How can I create "space blueprint" in confluence cloud? https://developer.atlassian.com/static/connect/docs/latest/modules/confluence/blueprint.html .From the link I can only create template blueprint not the space blueprint.
Um could you re-read the comment?
How can I create the "space blueprint" in confluence cloud?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.