I have created new software project using Kanban template and i want to show Due date on my cards under Kanban board. I was able to create due date field inside the issue by configuring but unable to show on the main Kanban board.
@Akash Singh go-to board setting that you will see at the top-right menu and then go to card layout where you will find the option to show the due date to your card layout.
choose the "due date" and click on the add button.
You will be able to see the due date to your board items then.
I hope it will help you. if this solution will help you then please accept the answer.
@Akash Singh Here is the due date on the board.
Hi @Akash Singh ,
did my answer to solve your problem?
Yes... thank you so much!!
@Monika Rani I do not see that on my dashboard, I am trying to add due dates to individual cards, but I don't see the same thing as what you show in your screenshots. Can you help me navigate?
I have the same problem
Hey guys,
What @[deleted] mentioned is for Company-managed projects.
You are using Next-gen project where as far as I know, this is not available at this moment.
If anyone has got this far and faces the same problem, go to "Configure board" by clicking the three dots on the top right of your board:Click on "Issue types". From here you should be able add various fields either to the description or the context, depending on what you need
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.