Hello
Hope it is possible, what I need.
I need to chose 2 issues (in the list of 3-4) in 2 clicks. I can do it now if I click on the issues and press ctrl. I would like to avoid this way, and just select my issues by clicking on them.
Hi @Marina Bernardin,
I don't think you can avoid pressing CTRL to select multiple values in a Select list. Maybe a checkbox would be a better choice for your use case?
Hope this helps,
- Manon
thank you for your answer.
Can you please explain how can I modify my selections, so I use check box instead of select list.
I am a debutant in JIra, so I am not really good in it. Thank you for your help
Are you a Jira global admin? You need to be to configure custom fields, you can't do it as a regular Jira user. It involves several steps:
The easiest way to change it is to go see your Jira admins and tell them you'd need this field to be a checkbox instead of a select list.
Hi Marina - The checkboxes field will not allow you to select multiple issues - just multiple values for a single issue.
so I am completely stuck!
What have you tried?
Hello John
I have tried find the aswer
Hi Marina - can you list the exact steps you have taken so far. I can't tell from the posts what you have already done and at what point you are getting stuck.
I did nothing. I have an admin access to our Jira Core application, and I am allowed to do any modification. But I am not Developer, I am doing the support, and I do not know if it is possible to modify the multiple list so the user can select the issues without using "CTRL"
@Marina Bernardin - Did you follow @Manon Soubies-Camy 's suggestions above?
Hello Manon
Can you explain please how I can modify the multiple list-< step by step please
to get a checkbox
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.