Hello, is it somehow possible to use OR operator when using multiple conditions in Automation for JIRA?
Hi @Petr Nový
What are you trying to achieve?
I'm not sure if it is possible to move from AND to OR - but it might still be possible to create what you're looking for the rule to do using an alternative method.
Ste
Hi @Ste Wright ,
Thanks for reaching out. I would like to create rule which will trigger on comment which occurs in
So far, I have created multiple independent rules, with same outcome. This is not great solution, as
Therefore single rule with complex condition would be much better. I just dont know how to do it :-)
Thanks in advance
Petr
Thanks for reaching out. I would like to do certain action when an issue is commented in one of following conditions:
So far, I have created multiple independent rules - one for each OR condition. it have several drawbacks:
Therefore it would be best to have only one automation rule for this. I just do not know how to achieve that :-)
I think you have to use a JQL condition:
```project=FOO OR reporter="VIP"```
Not sure if you found help, but this link helped me solve for a similar problem I was having. Assigning issues using an if/else condition.
How to auto assign issues with Jira automation | Atlassian
It looks that "if / else" or multiple "issue fields condition" do not support OR. You can use "JQL condition" instead. For example, `component is EMPTY OR labels is EMPTY`
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.