How can I align my content to the left on the new templates. Everything is centered and my content looks like a pyramid.
The old templates were by default left aligned, how can I do that on the new ones.
Any recommendation?
Thanks
Paty
Hello @Patricia Padilla Parra !
As I understand, the most recent format of our templates does not match what you expect from them. They used to be left-aligned by default and now they are centered.
I believe that the behavior you are describing is connected to the following changes on our platform:
[Atlassian Community] A new create flow and templates experience is coming to Confluence Cloud! [Atlassian Blog] Confluence relaunches template gallery with 75+ new templates
With the above in mind, would it be possible for you to share with us the following:
What are the names of the templates that you use If possible, some screenshots of the actual outcome and the expected one.
When taking screenshots, be careful not to disclose any sensitive data. The community is an open space and everyone can see everything posted here.
Knowing which templates you need to use can help me to better understand what can and can not be done to assist your usage.
Let us hear from you!
I guess, so its there a way to left align the content.
This is an example of the old template I have. Content is left aligned and looks nice. vs ...
When I tried to build a new template the content is centered, and it looks off. Any recommendation on how to move the content to the left.
@Patricia Padilla Parra Did you ever get a response for this? I am experiencing the same thing with templates I am creating.
Hi Cyndi
Nope, so because I didn't get a solution, I stop using the new format and continue using my old templates. Having all centered on the page is not visually helpful.
Hello,
So frustrating! I read this: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-68312
There was a Workaround offered, but I cannot change my editor settings, so have to remember to set the width a soon as I open the template to create new content.
Be well!
Cyndi
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.