Hi.
How can I get a new generation project to notify an email group or an agent when an unassigned ticket is created. In classical projects there was the option of defining a group or a person who would be notified when creating an incident by changing the notification scheme. but in new generation projects this option is no longer available.
regards
I believe using Project Automation - https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/features/automation, you'll be able to achieve this. You can set it up as per the screenshot below
Thanks for the tip. Works as expected.
But how can I get a mobile notification too from the mobile app "Jira Cloud"?I am only getting an mobile notification if the customer is replying on a existing issue.
But if a new issue is created I don't get any info from the mobile app.Also if I assign it directly to the user with an automation I don't get any notification from the "Jira Cloud" app.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.