I have a project that is setup to use the Time Tracking feature that was enabled through my Jira instance. When setting up my project workflow, we made certain fields that are being used by the Time Tracking feature as required. During this time, my user brought to my attention that he was able to push the ticket through without entering anything into the Time Spent field. I then noticed that the Time Tracking fields would appear fully for some issue types but not in others. For example, my Bug issue type Create and Edit screens will show all of the Time Tracking fields available to be completed, but my Build issue type Create and Edit screens will only show the Original Estimate field.
Troubleshooting wise, I have checked the following:
- All screens (create, edit, view) have the Time Tracking field added.
- The Time Tracking field is not being hidden through the field configuration.
- The workflow transitions are referencing the correct field that is being used for the Time Tracking feature
Any assistance you can provide will be much appreciated.
Thank you,
Wansze Kong-Chan