Hi Team,
My project has three different states TODO-WIP-DONE. I have exported all the completed (DONE) tickets to calculate first response time.
In my project, first response time is = (Ticket assigned to the user (date&time) - status change from Todo to WIP status(date&time) )
but when I export completed tickets, I can see same time for all the tickets for each state WIP, DONE, TODO
Ex:
TODO = 1/2/2020 5:30:00
WIP = 1/2/2020 5:30:00
Done = 1/2/2020 5:30:00
the date is varying but time is the same for all the tickets across the status.
but when I look JIRA history tab for a ticket I can see different timings like
TODO = January 3, 2020, 1:50 AM
WIP. = January 3, 2020, 3:54 AM
Done = January 3, 2020, 2:40 AM
1. Why I'm seeing same time (date is different) for all the exported tickets
2. Is there a way I can export date & time as shown above from the JIRA history section?