Hi, I am new to Confluence / Confiforms and wish to set up a form for the team I work in to capture their experience & skills across a number of systems in our organisation. I have a list of 30 systems we use, and I wish to have this full list displayed at once in Alphabetic order. Maybe rather than a single long list, have 3 systems on each line, so the form only take up 10 rows (as later I plan to add other questions on the same list).
So the issue I have is that I wish a drop down box against each system on the list, displaying 1 to 3; 1 being excellent knowledge, 3 being basic. The team member can then choose which out of the 30 systems they have knowledge of & the extent of that knowledge.
Easiest for me would be to get them to do on excel!! But I'd like to make use of Confluence & have this data in real time without having to maintain a excel doc & one day soon start running off reports etc!
Thanks