Hello everyone
I am a newbie to Jira Cloud and I am having some trouble with the Customer Notifications.
Recipients name ${recipient.name} shows as an email address.
While the 'Requests' do have the name field as a default field, and even if I enter a name in the field and submit the request, it shows my email address as ${recipient.name} in the email that I receive.
There could be some issues mapping the fields or with some configuration that I am probably unaware of.
Can someone please help me out with this? Its something basic and I am not able to get it right.
//
For eg: I fill in the below details to the request
Name: Vishal
Number: 123123123
Email: myemail@gmail.com
Summary: xyz
---
And the email that I receive is below:
Hi myemail@gmail.com
Thanks for writing in!
Your request (Ticket ID - ENQ20-5) has been received.
One of our associates will be reviewing your request and will send you a personal response (usually within 4 hours)
Sincerely,
Team XYZ