I want to allow only certain people to edit one ticket in an existing project. Is that possible?
Hi Nitzan - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You will want to implement Issue Level Security. You can find more information here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/configuring-issue-level-security-938847117.html?_ga=2.17956156.409348792.1585569885-1313086432.1576012938
I was able to add the security level I want, but when I try to edit the issue, the Security field shows "None" and won't list the security options.
How can I get it to show the security level list?
Did you go all of the way through the document/instructions? Make sure you have the right permissions to grant security access in the permission scheme.
Thanks for the help I've been able to do all of this. However I don't see a way to set authority for editing only. I want everyone to be able to see the ticket but just a few people to be able to edit it. Is that possible?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.