Hi, I did setup many times the services email in my repos, but I don't find it any more on newly created repos (less than 1 week). Did it disappear?
I mean, what is explained here https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/email-service-management-223216621.html does no longer seem to be relevant for new repos....
Thanks
Yes, we've removed the ability to configure new Service-type integrations, in favor of webhooks, the Connect integration framework, and email notifications. We'd updated our top-level Services doc, and have now added banners to the specific pages. Thanks for the question, and sorry for any confusion.
Can I ask how you use the services email? We're working to make our built-in email notifications more powerful, so I'd love to hear more about your use case.
Thanks,
-Ben
Senior Product Manager, Bitbucket Cloud
Please bring back the "settings service", I used it a lot to connect my Bitbucket repository to my jenkins, how can I do it now ?
You can use Bitbucket's webhooks instead to trigger Jenkins builds when you push to your Bitbucket repo. This video shows you how: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNaR5Q_pIa4
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.