In my confluence space I can create pages (child pages) which I can't edit.
I am using the free confluence version and I can't change any page restrictions.
Can someone help me to solve this problem?
Hi @Maximilian Semler and welcome to Community!
Do you see a pen icon on the upper right-hand side of the page? It is the "Edit" button in Confluence. You can also hit "e" on your keyboard to start editing the page.
Hope this helps,
- Manon
Thank you for your answer. But if I created a page there is no "pen". It looks like in this picture. I can't writing und I can't insert pics and links ...
Do you have the free version of confluence or any other version
Thanks for the screenshot, that's helpful!
Yes, I am working on a Confluence Free edition as well. Thanks to your screenshot, I can see you're still in creation mode. What happens when you click on "Page title" and try to type something? You should be able to just click on the page title or content to edit content.
If that doesn't work, could you try on a different browser?
If I use Safari I can work on my Space and pages. Thank you very much
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.