Hi all,
I am getting an ancestorids message, while searching in the top left field in confluence.
thanks and regards
Hello @Albert_Humphreys !
I see that you are referencing Confluence Cloud in the question labels and placement. However, I believe that your question is about our Server version of Confluence. Is that correct?
If you are indeed using Confluence 5.x as a production instance for your company, we strongly advise you to update it into one of the supported versions. Here is a document about the end of life of our products:
[Atlassian Support] Atlassian Support End of Life Policy
The oldest, still supported version of Confluence is Confluence 6.9. The support for it will end on May 09, 2020.
Moving forward with the issue at hand, I believe that this procedure might help you with it:
[Confluence Server] Rebuilding the ancestor table
The document about rebuilding the ancestor table that I linked above refers to Confluence versions before 6.13. Anything above 6.13 should not follow the instructions there but these, instead:
I hope this helps! Looking forward to your reply.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.