I have set up our JSD in German language.
Now I see duplicated issues German & English.
Also: in the standard text of the response email to the client from JSD there is a scandinavian word included while the rest is in German.
This is not good.
Hello Dominik,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Just for us to better understand and help you with this issue, I would like to know if it's possible to share with us a screenshot of where it shows both languages.
Are you using the browser in German as well?
Is it happening to other internal users?
Please, send us screenshots of where you are seeing the problem, just make sure to hide private information.
Regards,Angélica
Hi Angélica,
thank you for your response. Sure. I provide one screenshot from the JIRA CORE settings > Issue types. Here I am quite sure that there are identical issue types but in differnet languages. Service Requests are Serviceanfragen and Service Requests with Approvals are for sure Serviceanfragen mit Genehmigungen. So I am afraid that there might be problems with db tables in the background.
A simple translation issue in the German language container is that from the email response to the service requesting client. It should be geändert and not genabnet.
Browser language is German.
Best regards
Dominik
And as I am preparing JIRA for our company: currently I am the only one working actively in JIRA.
Thank you for the details, Dominik.
Regarding the Issue Types, there is a feature request suggesting improvements, because if we change the language and create a new project, it will create duplicated Issue Types. The feature mentions Japanese and I was able to replicate with Portuguese as well.
For the error with the translation of "Changed" in notifications, this is a bug:
Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the bug and feature.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.