Hi there - newbie here - I was looking at the relatively new Confluence Cloud free tier on the pricing page and I have three questions below.
I am trying to understand the limitations of the free plan but so far it seems that if you have less than 10 users and only need to be able to create pages and workspaces there are no restrictions to how many of these you can create...
...subject to the 2GB file storage restriction? Is this a correct understanding? (Question 1)
Which leads to my next two questions - regarding the 2GB limit:
- Firstly, a similar question to this one I found regarding BitBucket - is the 2GB limit per workspace or across all workspaces? - i.e. the entire "site" (not sure if I got my terminology correct?)
- Secondly, does embedding content on a page via the Widget Connector or Iframe macros count towards the 2GB limit?
Thanks for the assistance!