I am not able to add a particular customer(Lets say XYZ) to any of the organizations in my project. The same organizations and customers were used in one more other project. I can add and delete any customer but facing the problem with only XYZ.
Hello Mallikarjuna,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Just for us to better understand and help you with this issue, I would like to know if it's showing any error when you are trying to add the customer.
If it shows a pop-up screen with an error or any message on the "Add customers" option, please share a screenshot with us.
Also, can you please go to Administration > Jira Service Desk and confirm if the customer is active?
Regards,Angélica
While adding the customer XYZ, I am noticing customer name in the list but after refreshing the page the customer name is disappeared from the list
Thank you for the details.
Checking similar cases, it seems that when a customer is actually an internal user (without a license), this issue will happen.
If this customer was migrated to the Atlassian account, the workaround is to add them to "People" instead of "Customers".
Please, go to Project settings > People and add this customer to the role Service Desk Customers.
After that, go to the Customers' page and check if the account will be visible there and then try to add them to the Organization.
Hi Angelica,
i have the same problem and can confirm that after adding the customer to the 'people' list, he does stay in the customer list. However this is inconsistent as for all other customers this step was not necessary.
Can I at least delete the customer from the 'people' list after being able to add him to customers? I didn't dare to mess around and try it, as he will get another invitation email. Hope he did not get an invite every time I tried to add him.
This is certainly a very annoying bug!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.