Hi,
Please tell me the steps to add products to the problem area. Thank you.
You need to log in as a Jira (or Jira System) admin, go to Admin -> Issues -> Custom fields, find "Problem Area" and look at its "context" (there may be more than one - each context has its own list of options). You'll find the list of options in the context.
Can you please describe the location where you want to add product.
I want to add a few more products in the drop down menu under "Problem Area" when creating an issue. Hope this clarifies some things.
"Problem Area" sounds like a custom field. You will need to ask your administrators for new options for it.
Okay, but I am a site admin and I want to know how to add more options on the drop down menu for this custom field? Where on JIRA do I go to do this?
Thank you. That answered my question.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.